Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Miami (Airport MIA) Crowne Plaza Miami International Airport

asandova
By asandova,
in

Hi All

I tried the Priceline re-bidding strategy for Downtown Miami yesterday up to $85 and could not get a win however when I saw today Express Deals from Priceline I see a deal for $97 in Downtown Miami with Pool/Business Center/Fitness Center listed as the amenities.  Any help ID what hotel this is?

Thanks

I think you're going to encounter parking fees anywhere in the Downtown area.

Please close this thread with whatever you decide to do for this stay, even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, decide to book direct, cancel the trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... or the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for closing this thread with your results and sharing your win with the board.

Please remember to follow-up your topics with your wins/decisions as you make them as it helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]