New member with question for Munich

Whisker09
By Whisker09,
in

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member here and I have a quick question for you guys. I will be traveling to Munich in a few weeks and was wondering how to insure that I will get the Marriott on Priceline.

The reason I ask is that the Marriott allows for 3 people in a room while many other hotels only allow 2. I am not sure if Priceline is 2 or 3. Hence, in my mind, the safest bet is the Marriott

as I have stayed there before and asked about the max occupancy. They didn't have a problem with 3 people staying there.

So how do I insure that I will get the Marriott or does the max occupancy not matter? 

We only have about two weeks before we go so it's a bit urgent in my mind. Thank you in advance for any help!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

There is no way to guarantee a particular property with bidding, you have to be willing to accept ANY hotel at the star rating chosen within the zone chosen. An alternate suggestion would be searching for 3 people on Hot.wire. Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee a property on Hot.wire or Price.line Express as well (the hotel you are looking for may not be showing, multiple properties can appear with the same amenities and how a hotel appears may change at any time.)

Please confirm the date/s of travel and desired budget per night, as well as acceptable zone/s.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please confirm the date/s of travel and desired budget per night, as well as acceptable zone/s.

If you'd like help with this stay please provide the information above and we'll try to assist further.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]