Hotwire Hotel: 4.5 starts in down minneapolis

sberti
By sberti,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Times Square and Philadelphia Hotwire threads with whatever you decide to do for each of those stays, then reply to this thread and we will have a look at the offer above.

Also, please include the room rate per nite in your posts as it makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when researching your trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I previously won a bid through HOTWIRE and it was hotel ivy. 

***** AMENITIES *****

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

I suspect its this property, but the pool was not listed previously. Per their website photos, it looks like they have an indoor hottub.

it looks like my original post is for only 4 starts.$208/night. 1 room left.

They now have a 4.5 star for same (1 room, 2 nights) Pet friendly

Smoke Free Rooms 

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Spa Services

I suspect its hotel graves 601?

For both listings:

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above (such as accessible amenities) as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Also, it would be greatly appreciated if you could post the Ivy stay as a separate thread - thank you.

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICE.LINE links to start your purchases and searches.

it looks like my original post is for only 4 starts.$208/night. 1 room left.

They now have a 4.5 star for same (1 room, 2 nights) Pet friendly

Smoke Free Rooms 

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Spa Services

I suspect its hotel graves 601?

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Spa Services

6/2-6/4

internet, fitness center, pet friend,restaurant, business center, golf nearby, and indoor pool. I cant find any prev mention of an indoor pool.

4  stars

FULL AMENITIES: Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I previously won a bid through HOTWIRE[/url...

It would be appreciated if you shared this win (and any other previous and future wins) with the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of the purchase when searching the topic titles on the board and in the calendaorfwins. In your posts please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay, and amenities that HOTWIRE associates with the property.

For the HOTWIRE hotel hotels above, my best guess for the 4.5* would be the Graves 601... for the 4* my guess would be an upgrade of the Millennium Hotel Minneapolis since the last time it was reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what (or whatever) you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]