Hotwire Hotel: Osaka, Kita area, 3.5 star

Janet Diber
By Janet Diber,
in

Hi, I dont know how successful information is regarding Japan on this site but thought id try anyway

I am looking at the Kita area and there is a 3.5star hotel on hotwire for $67pn with these amenities. Any ideas what it is?

Free Internet

Self service laundry

Internet access

Accessible path of travel

Handicapped parking

there is also a 4 star at $124pn with these amenties

Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Business Center

Internet access

Spa Services

Thanks

Janet,

There are reports for Tokyo bidding.  Not a great comparison, but might give you a couple hints.

Down in the Hotel Reviews area are a few reviews for the Tokyo hotels.  (Under "J" for Japan).

Also, just looking at the retail sides of Hotwire and Priceline sometimes is useful.  The hotels are not necessarily the same between the retail and the bidding sides, but it is a start.  And a general rule of thumb -  during higher seasons the savings from bidding are much less than in lower seasons.  

You can search on "osaka" in the white search box above to see if other members have posted anything about it.  If you do, make sure you've selected "Forums" so you'll get a full search.  Among other things, sometimes that will pick up failed-bid reports that have a bit of info.

Romelle

My guesses for the 3.5* would be the Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda or the Hotel Monterey Osaka.... for the 4* my guess would be the Crowne Plaza ANA Osaka.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Did you find a hotel thru conventional means, book direct, etc?

Please 'close' your threads by indicating what you did decide to do for the stay, not just "Found something".

Please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your non-opaque purchases where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]