Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Gainesville (University) Holiday Inn Express Gainesville - I-75 West

dmcmanus64
By dmcmanus64,
in

Amenities included: Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pool, Parking, Pets Allowed, Business Center, Guest Score 8+

Was able to use a 10% off coupon earned from a prior Price.line purchase to bring the price down to $81.90/night.  I did attempt to offer $80 on the NYOP tool prior to reserving the express deal and was not successful.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Priceline Hotel List

Can you please double-check the amenities. I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. Please confirm if you also have Fitness Center among your amenities.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

Yes, it did include Fitness Center.  My apologies!

FYI for anyone who wants to book this hotel (I'm not complaining, just sharing information). I ended up in a smoking room with two queens.  When I called they offered to add a note to my reservation asking to bomb/Febreeze the room before I arrive.  Not ideal - but happy they were willing to help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]