Hotwire Hotel: 4 star Huntington Beach area

mysticnige
By mysticnige,
in

Looking at a 4 star between Sept 14th and Sept 16th with the following amenties...My guess is the Shorebreak hotel?...Would I be correct in saying that there are only 3 4star hotels in this area and the other 2 have a pool (Hilton & Hyatt)

Pet Friendly

Smoke free

Fitness centre

Restaurent

Business centre

Internet access

Accessibility for the Blind & Deaf

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire New York City thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post and the HOTWIRE offer above.

For your stay above, I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]