Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower) Whitehall Hotel

ratzerman
By ratzerman,
in

Hi, first time poster in need of help identifying a hotel.

4 star Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower area Hotel 85% recommended. I've tried the listings here. I can't find a hotel with the combination of boutique, pet friendly, and self serv laundry. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the rest of the amenities...

Boutique hotel

fitness center

business center

internet access

Pet friendly

smoke free

restaurant

self serv laundry

golf nearby

accessible for deaf

in-room accessibility

roll-in shower

accessible for blind

accessible path of travel

accessible bathroom

It's really an entirely case-by-case situation, as it's up to the hotel as to how much discounted inventory to provide for each set of date/s. The listing may be there until your stay or may not be there tomorrow - unfortunately, there's no way to know.

What are you looking for in terms of hotel? (Max budget per night, style, location, etc?)

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

This just popped up this evening:

4* Mag Mile North-Water Tower $138 (the price you see may vary slightly.)

Boutique Hotel,Fitness Center,Restaurant(s),Business Center,Self service laundry,Internet access,Accessible for the blind,Accessible for the deaf,Accessible path of travel,In-room accessibility,Accessible bathroom,Roll-in shower

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. When I click on the listing I'm seeing a 4/5 tripadvisor rating. I'd guess this may be a different amenity set for the Public, or possibly the Raffaello.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

This is an older, independent property, but I believe it has had some renovations in the recent past. It is in a tremendous location right off Michigan Ave by Water Tower - if you're looking for a great location and will be out much of the time/are just looking for a place to sleep, this will hopefully work well.

Please let me know if you have any Chicago questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]