Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 4 condo downtown disney lake vista

travelfrugal
By travelfrugal,
in

Hi, please help identify this 4 star condo in the downtown disney area.  The price is $68 per night and 90% recommended.  This condo shows populates the results page when I put in 2 guests but does not when I put 3 guests 2 adults and 1 child.  

here is the full list of amenities from there book now page.  

Free Parking    Free Internet   Resort     Studio    Daily Housekeeping          Air-Conditioning     Fitness Center        Pool(s)         Restaurant(s)Business  CenterFront  Desk24-hour Front Desk      Self service laundry       Internet access  Kitchenette

Can someone please help me identify this.  Thanks!

Aaron thanks for the reply.  I have updated my previous thread.  The trip would be from July 5 - 14.  There will be three of us, but that specific property only shows up when I put 2 travelers.  I figure we could fit 3 though since it is a condo, and at 4 stars I like the price.  Any idea what it may be?   Thanks

My best guess for this one would be the Hilton Grand Vacations International Drive. However, if not, this should still be a very nice property on account of the 4.5/5.0 TA rating.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using the approach above you want to first search:

1) the solo (or few number of nites) of your stay

2) the balance of your stay

3) the complete dates of your stay

...and ensure that the same hotel appears on each search

If you then purchase the few nites of your stay and are pleased, you would then want to purchase the balance as soon as possible since hotel offers can change at any time (although rare, it's even possible that after you make the first purchase the same hotel is no longer appearing for the balance)... the longer you wait the greater is the chance that the same hotel is disappears entirely, is replaced with a different property, or the rate goes up to make the remainder of the purchase unfeasible.

Assuming you liked the hotel, what would you be your concern/desire to wait?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

On the surface i would usually say 'a low risk' given the Orland location (used to accommodating families) but for your particular situation i think it's a bigger risk than normal.

If the guess above of the Hilton Grand Vacations International Drive is correct, on their website is this message:

Two bedded rooms available on a limited basis with 2- and 3-bedroom suites only.

As well, searching their site for 2adults/0children gives a Studio suite as a room choice, which (again, assuming our guess is correct) only has one bed in the room, and would likely be the room type of your purchase above given the Studio amenity listed. If on their site you change your search to 2adult/1child, the studio type room is no longer offered, the rate goes up, and the lowest room type offered is a 1BR suite.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]