Priceline Hotel: Bidding for 4 star times square midtown east

samanthia
By samanthia,
in

Also, please let us know which zones, by PRICELINE name, you're willing to accept... your post mentions Times Square or the next closest to it (which could apply to quite a few zones), while your topic title mentions both Times Square and Midtown East.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN on the lower right corner of this page and the entire thread will automatically be moved (if necessary) to the correct section of the board.

I'm not certain of this PRICELINE EXPRESS property, but the New York Place, Omni Berkshire and Hyatt 48 Lex would all be among the possible outcome.

If you want to move forward bidding on PRICELINE, what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So MTE only... it's OK that some hotel(s) may be up to 15 minute walk to the subway?

Not including Times Square in your bidding?

Please confirm the above, as well as your maximum bid, and we will advise accordingly.

Ok, probably would not like a 15 minute walk to subway. So I may pick the following PRICELINE EXPRESS deal. The following is on the priceline website as of now: MTW Apr.24-29, 4.5 stars, internet available I public places, restaurant, fitness center, 8.0 rating, customer favorite at $235 per night. Any closer to the subway? Any idea which hotel this is? Thanks

Maximum bid is $250. Didn't think I could get a really nice hotel in Times Square area for that price. There is a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal at Times Square area for less than $300 but it is a 7.0 customer rating.

The amenities are common for a NYC hotel but my guess for the 4.5* PRICELINE EXPRESS deal would be the Royalton.

Let us know how it goes or how you'd like to proceed from here.

Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]