Hotwire Hotel: 4 Star Disneyland South Identification Help

albrightryan
By albrightryan,
in

Hi there,

Great website, used it several times but this is the first time I haven't been entirely sure on identifying hotel.

Priceline Express Deal

Orange County - Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Centre - Garden Grove

- 4 Star $101.00

Guaranteed Amenities:

- Outdoor Swimming Pool

- Business Center

- Fitness Center

- Pets Allowed

- Restaurant

Guest Favourtie - 8.0 out of 10 or higher.

Based on history I would lean towards it being the Anaheim Marriott as the Hyatt based on the list will say indoor/outdoor pool. I also would assume this wouldn't be the Marriott Anaheim Suites as Priceline lists it as a 3.5 star.

Typically based on experience, if I went the Name Your Own Price would I get the same hotel in the bidding process?

We really want the Anaheim Marriott and do not want to get the Hyatt Regency.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Good to see that you find the board useful. It would be appreciated if started to share your bookings so all members can gain from the information like you do. Feel free to post your past stays since it useful for the boards history.

My guess would be that you're looking at the Hyatt for the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal.

Typically based on experience, if I went the Name Your Own Price would I get the same hotel in the bidding process?

No, the bidding service and PRICELINE EXPRESS use different hotels so you can get a new hotel not seen reported before. (like you can with the bidding service also)

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

• 3 weeks later...

As I continue to search for a room for that dates:

4 Star Disneyland South Identification

09/02/2014-09/07/2014

$97.00 a night

Amenities: 

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Internet Access

Accessibility

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

95% Recommended. 

I posted in Priceline about a deal but did not want to take my chances. 

Any help here would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of the page and the entire thread will be moved (if necessary) to the correct section of the board.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

This is what i'm seeing for the 4* hotel in the Disneyland South zone when i search as per above for your dates:

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Hyatt Regency Orange County.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Using the Bidding.Helper this is what I got: 

4 Star Disneyland South

• Fitness Center,
  • Pool(s),
  • Business Center,
  • Internet access,
  • Accessible for the blind,
  • Accessible for the deaf,
  • Accessible path of travel,
  • In-room accessibility,
  • Accessible bathroom,
  • Handicapped parking,
  • Roll-in shower
Now it only has a 85% rating before it had 95% when I search a week or so ago. 

We still looking at the Hyatt Regency?

Is there also a RESTAURANT amenity listed?

If so, my best guess for this one would be the Hilton Anaheim (but if you do want to try to target this property, and are ready to purchase, let us know and we'll advise what i think is a better way to make the purchase)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is what i would do...

Change your search to 2adults/2children and a 'new' 4* hotel appears in this zone (both thru the HOTWIRE tab AND the Easy View tab with):

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... my guess for this one would be the Hilton Anaheim and i would purchase with the amenity set above if you're trying to target the Hilton.

The property above also shows a 3.5/5.0 TA rating, and both the Marriott Anaheim and the Hyatt Regency Orange County both currently show at 4.0/5.0 TA rating, which would minimize the chance of this one being either of those properties.

letusnkow

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]