Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Stockholm (Norrmalm - Gamla Stan) Scandic Norra Bantorget

callmebrandon
By callmebrandon,
in

Hi,

I am having trouble identifying a hotel in Stockholm on 5/31 in the Norrmalm - Gamla Stan area.  Price is $164 for a *** 1/2 hotel instead of the regular $226.  It's the marathon that weekend, so that is actually a reasonable price.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Breakfast Free Internet Smoke Free Rooms Restaurant(s) Self service laundry Internet access Accessible for the deaf Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Accessible bathroom Roll-in shower

No reviews.  Am I wrong to think it might be the HTL Hotel? 

Can you help?

Thanks,
Brandon

The HTL Kungsgatan would be one possibility, but i also don't see anyway to exclude the Comfort Hotel Stockholm or the Scandic Norra Bantorget... i would include these among the likely candidates as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received one of the hotels guessed and that it was your favorite of the bunch.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]