IE11 issues

johnmlynch
By johnmlynch,
in

I was trying to paste the details of my win from my Priceline e-mail  (cost, rooms, night, taxes and fees, total, etc.) but neither the right click paste nor Ctrl-V paste would work so I ended up manually retyping these details in my Priceline win new post this morning.   My default browser is Internet Explorer 11, which I am also using to write THIS post.   Even in THIS post, copy and pasting using the keyboard shortcuts, toolbar icons or right click options  to/from this paragraph do not work. (My OS Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit)

Later on a whim, I decided to see if the same issue existed with Chrome, and it DID NOT have any issue using either Ctrl-V or right click Paste option using Chrome.  It worked as expected. I didn't bother trying any other browsers.

I am almost positive that I have been able to paste these details from e-mail into the post editor in IE some time ago, but this may have been before you updated the site (looks great by the way) or perhaps before I updated this laptop to IE11.

Is this a known issue general issue with the site and IE11, or might there be some setting in my own instance of IE11 that might be the culprit? 

Just thought you'd want to know in case other users experience the same frustration trying to paste the details of their win into their post, which is the most convenient way to make sure these important extra details are included.

I was not aware of any issues regarding IE11, however, i have just made a file edit, can you please re-try copy/paste to this thread (you can post previous win history since if indeed fixed i'll delete the entire thread)

Thanks for letting us know of the issue you were having and let us know if the issue is now resolved.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]