Priceline Hotel: 4* Newark - Meadowlands (Jersey City - Hoboken - Weehawken) The Westin Jersey City Newport

hmcneil800
By hmcneil800,
in

Hello All:

I just booked a room at Westin at Newport today for $120 before tax.

My travel date is May 2nd, 2014 to May 3rd, 2014.

I was given a king size bed and called the Hotel directly requesting two beds.

What is the likelihood of me getting a room with two beds instead of one king bed?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience.

HM

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

What is the likelihood of me getting a room with two beds instead of one king bed?

What did the hotel say? This depends upon a lot of different factors, including what is available at the time of your check-in, how many rooms with two beds are offered at the hotel and what they need to accommodate other guests for your dates, hotel policy etc.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

I spoke to a hotel lady on the phone and she said she would inform the front desk that I have requested two beds.

From your experience talking to other members on the forum, did you encounter other people get a hotel room at Westin via Priceline and then later ask for a double bed room? How were their success rate in getting the double bed room?

Thank you very much for your time.

It all really depends on the hotel, the date/s of travel/traffic and sometimes even who you talk to (in other words, it's really a case-by-case situation.). If they have put in your request, that's a good sign and hopefully the hotel will be able to offer two beds.

Enjoy your stay.

That's great to hear. I will call the hotel a couple of days before arrival to confirm whether I have a double bed or not. Thank you for the quick reply. I want to mention that I used the [url=http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=40]PRICELINE[/url] link in this forum to book this hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]