Hotwire Hotel: 3* Stockton - Modesto (Modesto) Clarion Inn Modesto

hnewfie
By hnewfie,
in

I apologize if I am posting in the wrong forum as I couldn't find Modesto CA in the forum lists.

Here is what I found when I searched June 5 - 6, 2014 for 2 adults

3.5* - $110 - not interested

3* - $54.00usd - Amenties: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, In-room accessibility

2.5* - $57.00 - Amenties: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry

2* - $34.00 - Amenties: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet

1* - $49.00 - Amenties: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Self service laundry, Internet access

Thanks for the help

hnewfie

Are all the hotels above realistic possibilities? Does a 1* at $49 make sense when there is a 2* at $34 and a 3* at $54? Are you willing to spend $100+ for a 3.5* hotel for this stay (when a hotel a half star rating less is half the price)??

Is there something in particular you're looking for from this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Fair enough thereuare .  I was obviously not thinking when trying to identify these hotels.  Here are the ones that I am interested in

3* - $54.00usd - Amenties: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, In-room accessibility

2* - $34.00 - Amenties: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet

We are looking for clean accomodations as we will be attending a concert that evening. 

Thanks again for your help

For the 3* i think the Clarion Modesto is a likely outcome.

For the 2* i'm less confident, but the Days Inn or Knights Inn would be my guess here.

You can also use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com to search near the address of the theater to see if there is anything affordable within walking distance.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the follow-up and sharing your win with the board, helping us confirm the new star rating and amenity set for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Hoe you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]