Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Perimeter) The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North

Ty Webb
By Ty Webb,
in

Did my research here.....

Used the PRICELINE link - of course!

Started with 3.5 Stars in the Galleria area at $46.00.  Reject

I stayed with the 3.5 Stars on each try....

Added Midtown @  $48. Reject

Added Jonesboro @ $49. Reject

Added Kennesaw @ $54. Reject

Added Marietta @ $56. Reject

Added Symrna @ $58. Reject

Added Perimeter @ 60. Accepted for Westin Atlanta Perimeter North  

$77.60 with all fees......

I like Westin and Starwood Group.  Usually pretty good stuff.

It seems this hotel is undergoing renovations in the public areas through April.  Hopefully they will be mostly done!  

I found the best rate I could online for this property at $90.  So a good value on a family trip to FLA just staying for the night on the way south.

I noted there were all the areas listed on Price.line that I could choose from for locations in the Atlanta area compared to the list on BB.  Hope we can get more intel on these areas and hotels in them.

Ty Webb

OK, so all the other zones aren't listed since there are no reported wins on them?  

I was going to use a couple of the zones from PL that aren't listed on BB since I was pretty sure they would not have any 3.5 or 4 star rated hotels.   I do often question how or why a hotel has a certain star rating.  It seems it gets a little arbitrary from time to time when something has been consistently won at one star level and then gets a new higher rating without any improvement or upgrade.  In fact, it seems if another facility is built or remodeled nearby, in order to keep it in the mix, PL will arbitrarily upgrade the property.  I also find that PL has the lowest standard of any rating system I can find for their rating of star levels of properties.  

Thanks for this board.  It is always a good reference.  I wish more people would post their wins and losses!!!

Ty

I was going to use a couple of the zones from PL that aren't listed on BB since I was pretty sure they would not have any 3.5 or 4 star rated hotels.

The lists on Betterbidding only offer what has been reported to the board. Do not use them to determine re-bidding; if you are able to select a star rating in a zone, there are possible hotels that can be won at that star rating in that zone.

Ratings can vary from service-to-service. I've seen a few instances of hotels that have be at four different star ratings on four different services.

Very nice win for this Westin property.

I was going to use a couple of the zones from PL that aren't listed on BB since I was pretty sure they would not have any 3.5 or 4 star rated hotels.

See the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List.

The ONLY method that should be used to determine your re-bid zones is outlined here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]