Priceline Hotel: 4* Parsippany-Morristown (East Hanover-Livingston) Westminster Hotel

ellenkf
By ellenkf,
in

I am looking stay at this hotel for an upcoming family event. When I did my research, it looks like this is the only 4* hotel located in the East Hanover-Livingston area. Am I correct.

I can't risk not staying with family. If there's another hotel I'm missing in this area, I'll just book through the Westminster directly.

Thanks!!

This is the only 4* hotel i'm aware of in this area, but there could always be another hotel that neither of us considered.

What are the dates of your stay? What is the hotel direct rate? How much of a discount would you need to make the risk worthwhile?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's a risk you'll need to decide if it's worth taking... maybe make two separate purchases so that if you land a different hotel on the first purchase you're only out half, if you land the 'right' hotel it can give you increased confidence for the second purchase (and if that is the 'wrong' hotel you've once again taken less risk). Making two separate purchases, if both successful, will cost slightly more than if you were successful for both nites in one purchase, but it comes down to mitigating the risk and how much of that risk you're willing to accept.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]