Hotwire Hotel: Downtown Toronto West 4* $101

lemonie
By lemonie,
in

Our dates are still being finalized but we are looking for a nice hotel to stay in downtown Toronto

Please help us identify the following:

$101 USD/night, Reg $169 USD

Downtown Toronto West, 4*

May 2-5, 2014

Pet friendly

Pool

Indoor Pool

Restaurant

Smoke Free Rooms

Business Center

Fitness Center

Internet access

TripAdvisor 4/5

Hotwire Customer Reviews 85% (out of 1,206 total reviews)

I have used the Hotwire link from this site and will use it when we make our booking if we decide to book through Hotwire. Thank you!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I used the BetterBidding link you provided and entered in all the same info and then clicked the green button for full amenities, but it looks like the same as what I listed... Slight difference in price at $102 USD with the following:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access

Did I miss something?

Did I miss something?

Looks complete to me. Could be that AaronJB saw a different combo on the serach he did. Happens all the time.

Best guess would be Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Thanx for using boards HOTWIRE links.

Yellowdog.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please wait to ask for hotel IDs until your plans are firm and you're ready to commit, since as you point out, the property above may not even be offered once you're ready to move forward.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Our dates are now confirmed for May 2-5. Can you please help identify the following?

Downtown Toronto West, 4*

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I used the Bidding.Helper.com link to get the full amenities and the price listed is $113 USD although on Hotwire.com link through this site the rate was showing at $111 USD so a slight difference. It also had a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor and 90% through 793 total reviews.

Thank you

The InterContinental Toronto Centre would be my best guess for this one, with a less like but still possible secondary guess of the Sheraton Centre.

HOTWIRE uses a variable mark-up in their pricing and rates can change slightly from one search to the next, which is why sometimes the EASY VIEW rate is cheaper and sometimes the HOT.wire tab is cheaper... just buy whichever costs less.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]