Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Los Angeles (Century City - Westwood) Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles

nachoargentina
By nachoargentina,
in

Hi guys!

I'm checkin Los Angeles area and I need help to ID an hotel. This is the info:
Beverly Hills - West Hollywood Area
Apr. 19 to Apr. 22
3 Stars
$108.00 per night

Full amenities from BiddingHelper.com:
Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Handicapped parking

I checked in the Hotel List for it, but no hotel has "Pet Friendly" listed. Maybe you can give me a hint?

Thanks! 

The Standard Hollywood would be a guess... but i'm not certain with this one.

I'm also seeing what i believe to be the Ramada Plaza Hotel and Suites West Hollywood/Beverly Hills for $125/nite should this be of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At BiddingHelper.com change your search to 2adults/1child and there is a 3* hotel in this zone for $124/nite with:

Free Internet

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

My guess for this one would be the Ramada Plaza Hotel & Suites West Hollywood/Beverly Hills.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi guys!

I decided to wait a bit and now I'm checking hotels agains.

I'm seeing 2 hotels now for the Beverly Hills area, both 3* and both pet friendly....which makes them hard to ID since there's no Pet Friendly 3* hotel for that area in the Hotel List.

Here's the info:

Dates Apr. 19 to Apr. 15, 2 rooms, 4 adults.

Beverly Hills - West Hollywood area

Hotel #1:

3*, $115/night, 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Handicapped parking

It also says "Hot Rate Boutique Hotel", 3,5 out of 5 in TripAdvisor, and that the last person got "The Standard Hollywood"...so it might be that one.

Hotel #2:

3*, $120/night, 

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking

60% recommended by hotwire, 3,5 out of 5 in TripAdvisor. No idea which one this could be.

Century City - Westwood Area

I'm checking a 3* Hotel in both Hotwire easy view (from bidding helper) and the normal Hot.wire page and I'm getting different amenities for the same hotel.

On BiddingHelper.com:

3*, $135/night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Checking on the Hotel List, it's seems to be Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles

On Hot.wire normal page:

(It's suppose to be the same hotel as above)

3*, $132/night

Amenities: Free Internet, In-Room accessibility, Accessible Bathroom.

75% recommended in Hotwire, last person got "L.A. Sky Boutique Hotel"

As you can see, this one does not include free breakfast...or any of the amenities listed in BiddingHelper.com! Why is that?

Thanks for your input!

Beverly Hills - West Hollywood area

Hotel #1:

3*, $115/night, 

--> The Standard Hollywood would be my guess for this one

Hotel #2:

3*, $120/night, 

--> The Grafton on Sunset would be my guess for this one

When viewing the HOTWIRE tab (or HOTWIRE's own page) you need to do the following to see the complete set of amenities (thus the name Easy View at BiddingHelper.com):

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Best guess for the Century City property would be the Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Hi guys!
Still trying to get a good deal...waiting a little to see if prices drop.

I bid up to 120 for a 3* in Beverly Hills/Hollywood/Santa Monica areas in Priceline but had no luck.

Cheking on biddinghelper.com, on the Hotwire easy view tab I saw a new Hollywood area offer and I need help to Id it.

Dates are still the same (Apr. 19 to 22)

3*, Hollywood area

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I checked the hotel list, but there are no 3* hotels with Free Parking listed for Hollywood.

Also, it says "Still gathering reviews" on the normal Hotwire page and it shows a TripAdvisor score of 3.5 out of 5.

Any hints?

• 2 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread and sharing your previous win with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

As this is a new property for the hotel list, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi, sorry for missing this.
Here are these details from my Hotwire account:

Amenities: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Accessibility: Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]