Priceline Hotel: SF / 2014-04-23 to 04-29 / 2 pax / 3* or more / below 90 USD

derdom
By derdom,
in

Hey,

I would like to book a double room in SF from April 23rd to 29th at a price below 90 USD per night and at least 3 stars.

I do prefer CCS, FD, FW, JP, MLS, Richmond, SOMA, USE, USW. It is my first time in SF, so I am not sure what other areas would be okay.

Could you provide me with a bidding strategy and tell me when I should be bidding? Is sooner better or could it make sense to wait a bit?`

THANKS!

I would like to book a double room...

Please define 'double room' as this means different things to different people. All PRICELINE rooms are guaranteed to accommodate double occupancy, but bed type / room configuration is not guaranteed (you can call the hotel you win after your purchase and make whatever requests you'd like, but there is no assurance that the hotel will be willing, or able, to honor your request). Is the only guarantee of a room that will accommodate double occupancy acceptable?

I do prefer CCS, FD, FW, JP, MLS, Richmond, SOMA, USE, USW. It is my first time in SF, so I am not sure what other areas would be okay.

Generally speaking, USE, USW, Financial District, and Fishermans Wharf (this last zone being a bit on the tourist-y side) are the most frequently bid zones.

Is sooner better or could it make sense to wait a bit?

Your budget is on the low end of what i think would possibly be accepted for these dates, so if you were to bid now and were successful, i think the risk would be greater of rates moving higher than heading much lower. Since your budget is on the lower end of what i think may be accepted, i would begin bidding now, so that if you are rejected, you have time to continue bidding higher and/or adjusting your gameplan.

Please confirm which zone(s) you'd like to include in your bidding and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks ThereUare,

I just need a room for two, bed type and room configuration are not that important. =)

Should we start with USE, USW, Financial District, and Fishermans Wharf. Then add CCS, JP, MLS, Richmond and/or SOMA if I am not lucky in the first four zones? I would be more interested in cheap price than in a good location.

Best, derdom

Should we start with USE, USW, Financial District, and Fishermans Wharf. Then add CCS, JP, MLS, Richmond and/or SOMA if I am not lucky in the first four zones?

Are you willing to pay more to stay in any of the first 4 zones OR is your goal the least expensive 3* in any of these zones?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There are currently no 3* hotels offered in Richmond so we will exclude that from your acceptable zones.

When bidding 3* in San Francisco you do have ONE re-bid zone. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

You can try as follows:

Select 3* USE, USW, MLS, FW...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* CCS, JP, FD, SOMA...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* USE, USW, FD, SOMA...

Bid $63, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* CCS, JP, MLS, FW...

Bid $63, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* CCS, JP, FD, FW...

Bid $68, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* USE, USW, MLS, SOMA...

Bid $68, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* USE, JP, MLS, FW...

Bid $73, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* CCS, USW, FD, SOMA...

Bid $73, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* USE, USW, FD, FW, CCS, JP, MLS...

Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* USE, USW, FD, FW, CCS, JP, SOMA...

Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* MLS, SOMA, USE, USW, FD, FW, CCS...

Bid $83, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* MLS, SOMA, USE, USW, FD, FW, JP...

Bid $83, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* USE, USW, FD, FW, CCS, JP, MLS, SOMA...

Bid $88, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]