Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Back Bay - Copley Square) Hotel 140

marianne001
By marianne001,
in

Hi,

I saw on hotwire an 3* hotel for the period 19-21 September, USD 165,- a night. Amendities:

• Free Internet
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Business Center
  • Self service laundry
  • Internet access
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom

I can't find more amendities. Even if I search through the biddinghelper or click on more amendities when booking.

Tripadvisor: 4 points, 75% recommended on hotwire, 4,5 location, 3,5 condition of the hotel, 4 quality of service, 3,5 comfort, 4 room cleaness. Do you know wich hotel this is?

• 1 month later...

I tried again and got the same amendities as a while ago. Now the price is 168,- USD a night

Free Internet
Smoke Free Rooms
Fitness Center
Business Center
Self service laundry
Internet access
In-room accessibility
Accessible bathroom
I can't find more amendities. Even if I search through the biddinghelper or click on more amendities when booking.

Tripadvisor: 4 points, 75% recommended on hotwire, 4,5 location, 3,5 condition of the hotel, 4 quality of service, 3,5 comfort, 4 room cleaness. Can it also be another hotel than 140? I hope for 140 because the location is perfect!

It's not uncommon for a hotel to fluctuate in price a little as per above... i agree that the best guess for this one would be the Hotel 140.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]