Rossi
By Rossi,
in

Few events during these dates:

-last dates of the Puerto Rico Open gold tournament

-World Baseball Classic

-Caribbean International Boast Show

-Corona Extra Pro Surf Circuit

I suspect these last two, especially the boast show, are contributing to the high prices you're seeing. (as well as any cruise ships that may be embarking/disembarking over the weekend)

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com, what is the best rate you're able to find for a 4* hotel in this area for your dates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your reply. I just rried again up 195 and nothing

Could you maybe help me identify this express deal?

4 Star Hotel in Old San Juan - Condado Area for $210/night

Guest Score: Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher)

Guaranteed Amenities:

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Business Center

Fitness Center

Bed choise available

Thank you!!!

I'm not sure about this PRICELINE EXPRESS property... the Caribe Hilton would be a guess, but i'm far from certain.

Keep in mind the discount link and code in my signature gives an extra 5% OFF PRICELINE EXPRESS deals, bringing the $210/nite rate of the hotel above down to $200/nite, just $5 more than your previously rejected bid.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]