Hotwire Hotel: 3* Hotel Bloomington East - Mall of America Area - MSP Airport area

kjw
By kjw,
in

Please help identify the following Hotel near MSP. Thanks

3* Hotel Bloomington East - Mall of America Area - MSP Airport area

• July 4 for one night
  • 2 adults 2 children
  • For $82. You save $83

Ameneties

• Free Parking
  • Free Breakfast
  • Free Internet
  • Indoor pool(s)
  • Airport Shuttle
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • TripAdvisor: 4.5 out of 5.0
I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com. tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Also, I'm seeing a 4* for $67 in the same zone - would that be of interest?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Using the Easy View I am unable to locate the $82 Hotel Bloomington East. I am not sure what that means. As far as I know I shared with you all the information that Hotwire made available to me for that 3 star hotel

I am not interested in the 4 star hotel for now as Breakfast in is not included.

Thanks.

NOTE that to see the complete amenities associated with each you will need to do the following:

1) search HOTWIRE (or the HOTWIRE tab at Bidding.helper) and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

This is what i'm seeing as the complete set of amenities for this property using the method above:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Best Western Plus Bloomington Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am confirming that the ameneties that you have listed below when I used the "see more" button matches to the 3* ($82) Hotel I am intrested in. Any idea on what it might be?

Thanks - wael

Bloomington East - Mall of America Area - MSP Airport area Hotel
  • Free Parking
  • Free Breakfast
  • Free Internet
  • Indoor pool(s)
  • Airport Shuttle
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Self service laundry
  • Accessible for the blind
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower

If this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Best Western Plus Bloomington Hotel.

As per above, the Best Western would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]