Hotwire Hotel: Need help IDing a 3* Overland Park-Leawood Hotel

sideshowsam
By sideshowsam,
in

My best guess for this property would be the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Overland Park, KS (not to be confused with the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Overland Park West property which is lso in this zone)

However, if you are interested in this property i would use an alternative purchase method...

Use this link to search HOTWIRE but include 3 adults in your search. A 'new' 3* hotel appear in this zone for the same price (or within a dollar or two) with:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

I believe this is the same property that you're seeing above, but with the 2adult/0children search 'hiding' some of the amenities. However, with the listing above i have a bit more confidence in this guess, and you are assured of more amenties, as well as a hotel that has a 4.0/5.0 TA rating, and 100% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and asusming you do book please incidate which amenity combination you used)

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]