Priceline Hotel: Suggested zones and target budget for 6/24-6/27

ivey_family
By ivey_family,
in

Hi,

We're considering a trip to NYC for our anniversary in June. This would be our first time in New York and I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the choices of location. I've used Priceline many times, but just not sure where to set our budget for this location. I'd like at least a 3.5* in an area with lots of food options and easy subway access, preferably in Manhattan. The max budget would be $200, but I'd prefer to be closer to $130ish.

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!

C.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At current rates you're budget for a 3.5* hotel will likely need to be closer to $165-$180 than $130.

For the most part MTE, MTW, TS, MSG, and ESB are all generally considered to be centrally located and work well for the average user.

Let us know once you decide if you want to move forward with NYC for this anniversary trip and we'll continue from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]