Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Austin downtown town lake

Chihawkeye
By Chihawkeye,
in

Hi, I'm looking for help determining the 4 star hotel for Austin, downtown/town lake, I'd be fine with any hotel besides the AT&T, since I want to be within close walking distance to 6th st.

Details from the quick quote are:

Feb 7-feb9

3rooms, 9 guests

$152 a night for 4*

Pet friendly

Indoor pool

Smoke free

Fitness

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self service laundry

High speed internet

It came out to $120 a night for 1room 2 guests.

Thanks for your help!

Chihawkeye

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Thanks for the explanation on how to find the full amenities.

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I believe this is a different property than jokertone had purchased... i'm not certain of this property as there are a lot of hotels in this area that have these amenities, but my guess for this one would be the Sheraton, upgraded from the last time it was reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for you're replies, since location is the most important thing to us on this trip, and the downtown region on Hotwire is so large, I'd rather not chance it. I booked a refundable room at the hilton downtown for the time being, and will continue monitoring hotwire and the boards to see if anything changes.

Thanks again for you're help.

I booked a refundable room at the hilton downtown...

If you didn't, please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including the Hilton.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

da_great_one

It would be much appreciated if you could post this booking in a separate topic so it can appear in board's Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Please include, date(s) for your stay, price paid/night before tax/fee's, star rating, name of hotel and the zone. And also please list the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]