Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Maui (Kaanapali - Lahaina) Aston Kaanapali Shores

604girly
By 604girly,
in

Hello,

I need some help identifying this priceline express hotel. Also, is there any coupons or deals valid for express deals still?

3½ Star Hotel in Ka'anapali - Lahaina Area for $119/night

This deal saves 20% or more compared to similar hotels*

Not what you're looking for? See more Express Deals.

Area:

On Maui's western coast, Hawaii's former capital city of Lahaina gazes out toward the smaller islands of Molokai and Lanai. Once the center of the world's whaling... (Click for full Description)

Star Rating: 3½ Star What hotel is this?

Guest Score: Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher)guest favorite

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Internet in room

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

Check In: Fri Apr 25, 2014

Check Out: Wed Apr 30, 2014

Thanks

We haven't seen many Condo properties purchased (or even offered for that matter) throughout the entire PRICELINE EXPRESS system... i'm not sure of this property and at this time i don't have any insight as to which one it may be.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your help! :)

I decided to try bidding for a 4* hotel instead using PRICELINE for now since I have some time.

I tried to breakdown the cost per night on HOTWIRE to get an idea on how to bid for this on priceline.

April 25 - $196

April 26 - $226

April 27 - $232

April 28 - $197

April 29 - $196

April 30 - $194

Is it a good idea to break down the bidding to 3 nights instead of bidding 6 nights altogether?

• 1 month later...

I prefer not to change hotel mid trip so I will stick to keeping all days combined.  Also, I changed my flight and my travel dates are updated to April 27-May 2 for the Maui portion of my stay.

3.5* Kaanapali Lahaina - Priceline.Express for those dates are $711.90+ $90 hotel/resort fee = $801.90 (after using the 5% coupon SPRING14)

So far I tried bidding on Price.line up to $117 per night 3.5* Kannapali Lahaina after all the fees the total price is $681.50 with no luck . (excluding the additional hotel fees that will be paid)

I am going wait it out a bit to see if prices change on PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE. I will update as soon as I make a decision on this stay.

I started a new thread on my honolulu portion of my trip in the meantime.

Thank you! :)

• 1 month later...

Ive been trying for the past couple of weeks with no luck. 

Today I received the Priceline 7% off coupon email and used it with success  :D

First, I tried maui Ka'anapali - Lahaina Area 4* $145 = declined asked for $50 increase to rebid

rebid added Ka'anapali - Lahaina Area 3.5* $120 = declined

rebid added zone 2 and got Ka'anapali - Lahaina Area 3.5* for $124 *WINNING BID FOR Aston Kaanapali Shores*

Just for reference the express deal for most likely the same hotel was $127/per night. I would say the express prices are a good indicator of what price to expect approximately.

My travel dates are April 27-May 2

Thank you for all the help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]