Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Four Points by Sheraton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile

ratherbecruzin
By ratherbecruzin,
in

That's a very nice deal for the W. The W is right by the lake and while rooms with a view of the lake are an upgrade (you could ask at check-in or before your stay and see what they say - it may be "no" or an upgrade charge), high floor rooms looking the other way do, in many cases, provide pretty decent views. One note is that the month of Feb can be brutally cold in Chicago and (hopefully it won't be) if that is the case, you may particularly feel it walking from the W if the wind is whipping off the lake.

Let us know if you have any Chicago questions or have questions about different hotels. If you are just looking for a 4* in this area and not a particular 4* property, you could likely bid for a 4* in the River North-NMA area and you may be successful as low as $55-65. There are a couple of "lesser" 4*'s in the River North-NMA area, but most are fine-to-great.

Let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm seeing a 4.5* in the Mag Mile/RN area on HOTWIRE w/:

Free Internet,Pet friendly,Fitness Center,Restaurant(s),Business Center,Internet access,Spa Services,Accessible for the blind,Accessible for the deaf,Accessible path of travel,In-room accessibility,Accessible bathroom,Handicapped parking,Roll-in shower for $95.

This would be a possible match for the James.

To see all the amenities that I have listed above, you have to:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 7 months later...

...its been so long I cant remember if it was on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you receive them so that the information can help others in a timely manner (and so that all of the information is fresh in your mind)

You should still be able to determine which service you used by looking at the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS section (top right corner of both sites) and see if this hotel is listed in either for the dates of this stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]