Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Downtown New Orleans Hotel

yukonzach
By yukonzach,
in

Found through BiddingHelper.com. Can't seem to find a match on the boards.

Hotel seems to have everything BUT a Pool...

•Free Internet•Pet friendly•Fitness Center•Restaurant(s)•Business Center•Internet access•Accessible for the blind•Accessible for the deaf•Accessible path of travel•In-room accessibility•Accessible bathroom•Handicapped parking•Roll-in shower

$117/night - 11/28/13 - 3 nights

Thank you!

I'm not currently seeing this property when searching HOTWIRE for your dates, but if you still are, my guess for this one would be the InterContinental New Orleans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the late update!  I ended up going with the "Quality Inn & Suites" (on O'Keefe Ave) and booked straight through the "Choice Privileges" site with a AAA discount.  Total stay for 3 nights averaged $146 / night, which was very good for the location (near the French Quarter) and only $17 per night for parking (which is the biggest sneaky expense in NOLA).

The hotels in NOLA can be very sketchy.  This is why I decided not to use Hotwire.  I really needed to know where we were planning to stay ahead of time.  The room we had at the Quality was way bigger than a lot of hotels I was reading about in this town.  The staff was awesome, walking distance to everything, and a great price compared to other hotels in the area.  I highly recommend it.  (Note: this was a year ago)

I think we would have been disappointed with the $117 hotel I was trying to research.  'Too good to be true' can really bite you down there.

Thank you for everyone's help!

Z

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

For the future please use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate bookings... or the links in our Support Page where we have links to most of the major booking agencies and hotel chains, including Choice hotels.

Glad you found something that worked well for your needs and you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]