Priceline Hotel: Help Bidding for a Priceline 4.5 star Punta Cana (Bravaro) hotel

lovelyladycda
By lovelyladycda,
in

Can someone please help. I am trying to book a 5 night stay at a 4.5 star all inclusive in Punta Cana (Bravaro) for 1/10/14 - 1/15/14. I am thinking to bid around 150 but i don't know what my Max should be. Also, I don't know what the possible hotels can be. Are the "name your own price" hotels the same as the hotels available on the website? Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In terms of your max, what would be the most you would want to spend?

You can see the list of hotels reported to the board here: Priceline Hotel List Puerto Rico/Caribbean

The hotels on the retail side do not necessarily participate on the bidding side. Finally, if you are looking for all-inclusive I'd say go with HOTWIRE instead of PRICELINE.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

On the bidding side of PRICELINE if you select the 'Punta Cana - Bavaro' zone then at the 4.5* level ALL INCLUSIVE is listed as a guaranteed amenity, so you could use PRICELINE if only bidding this zone and only at the 4.5* level.

My guess is that this will likely take more than $200/nite, but you do have plenty of re-bid zones so we can suggest a strategy that starts low and works up to your maximum bid... how high are you willing to bid for a 4.5* all-inclusive property for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know the above and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]