Expdia Secret Deals

dc3
By dc3,
in

I was trying for a couple of trips to Montreal using Priceline bidding without success and also saw nothing of interest in Express Deals. Hotwire was not much better but Expedia.ca, in its opaque section had some low prices for 3* and 3.5* properties. These were not matched on Hotwire or Expedia.com so I went for them. This board has no place to report the details of such successes but they would be very similar to Hotwire reports. The amenities are listed in the same way. As of now, I am not posting them but it's worth considering an expansion of this board to include these sorts of things - including Priceline's no-bid opaque section. I wound up with both places for more than 50% off the best price on the hotels' web sites, including pre-paid options, so these deals should not be ignored. It would be nice for this board to expand its sources.

You can reported your wins in the OTHER DEALS >> HOTELS section of the board and please DO include the information associated with your purchase as this would be the information that others will try to use to help target/avoid the same hotel in the future.

We will be including PRICELINE EXPRESS within the board in a future upgrade release.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and our Expedia link or others in the Support Page when you use any of the services that are listed there.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'd think it would be better to combine the HOTWIRE section with Expedia secret deals because it then is posted within a region and gives information comparable to what someone using Hotwire would post - the prices and property should be the same or very close. The general area you suggest is unsorted and not worth the effort.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]