Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Millenium Park - The Loop - Grant Park) Burnham, a Kimpton Hotel

hapo
By hapo,
in

Hi!

I was bidding for Chicago, 2 adults, 2-5. August 2014

4* preferable North Michigan Ave - River North

Did get nothing until 120$

Now I found a express deal for 146$ / night. Hotel allows pets and has fitness centre, free internet and restaurant.

Is this a good deal for that weekend (festival...) and can you identify the hotel?

Thanks

Hannah

Did you want to try bidding between $121-145? If you seeing a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals listing for $146, you could likely get a bidding win for less.

Lollapalooza actually happens on 8/1-3 in 2014.

The Express deal would be a possible match for the Westin Michigan Ave, Dana, W Lakeshore or Public. I'd guess the W Lakeshore would be more likely, but any of those would be among the possibilities.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Hi!

I checked these hotels you mentioned. There are huge differences! Dana would be great for this price. W Lakeshore not so great. No way to get more info which of these it would be?

I'd guess the W is much more likely. The W chain is understandably not going to be everyone's cup-of-tea and they do sometimes get mixed reviews.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm looking for a 4* hotel in Chicago Millennium Park or North Michigan Ave Area

The two following seem interesting. Can you help me identify please?

4 Star Hotel in Millennium Park, Loop & Grant Park Area for €107/night

rated 8.0

Pets Allowed /  Restaurant  /   Business Center

4 Star Hotel in North Michigan Ave - River North Area for €107/night

rated 7.0

Outdoor Swimming Pool /     Pets Allowed /     Business Center /     Fitness Center

Thank you!!!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

For the future please change the drop down menu on the top right of HOT.WIRE and PRICE.LINE's page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Best guess/comments for each:

4 Star Hotel in Millennium Park, Loop & Grant Park Area for €107/night

--> Allegro Chicago, a Kimpton Hotel

4 Star Hotel in North Michigan Ave - River North Area for €107/night

--> this property has not yet been reported to the board and with amenities this common i don't have a guess as to which one this may be

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats on your success. :)

This is a surprisingly good deal given the fact that the Lollapalooza Music Festival is going on nearby for part of this stay.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing before purchase?

Thank you for letting us know about this new Price.line Express property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]