Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Trump Tower International

rcastel2
By rcastel2,
in

Hi All,

I am looking for a 5-star in the Las Vegas Strip South or North, my dates are in 9/27 - out 9/29. I see Express Deals shows 168/nt for Las Vegas Strip North and $243/nt for Las Vegas Strip South. I would also like to note that the Mr. Olympia bodybuilding convention is going on this weekend. Can you guys give me advice on how to bid to get a better deal?

Budget is around $100-120/nt before tax/fee's
I'm sorry to say that I don't think a 5* hotel is within your budget for this weekend. Would you be OK with 4* South or North?
Also what are my options for 2 beds?
Not good when it comes to 5*. Most rooms got 1 bed and some also includes a sofabed. How many are staying in the room?

Let us know and we'll go from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. As well, if the hotel is able to honor your request, there could be an additional charge as many Vegas hotels now charge extra for more than double occupancy and/or for rooms with two beds.

Is this is not a risk you're willing to accept, HOTWIRE may still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh I see, I would probably want 2 beds so just did a search using the links on this site for HOTWIRE with 4 adults and found 123/nt, 4 star hotel with 75% recommend. Most likely that is Treasure Island right? Is there a 10% off deal coupon on here also?

Update: I tried selecting it but seems like it just sold out cause it said "Itinerary not available"

Thanks again for the helpful tips,

• 1 year later...

Congrats on your success. :)

What did you book for this stay? If you could confirm the amenities that were showing with the listing (this information is available under the trip information in your Hot.wire account) it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for sharing the details of your win with the board.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for checking...

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]