Hotwire Hotel: 5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile Area - River North) The Langham Chicago

MyMorningCoffee
By MyMorningCoffee,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Do you also see Roll-in shower listed among your amenities?

If yes would my guess be Omni Chicago Hotel.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help with this stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing for this trip, even if you don't use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc.

Yes, Omni would be my best guess.

We don't have a sub-forum for this so please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

Boards member AaronJB is a local so I'm sure he will help you with your questions.

Good luck and have a nice trip!

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

On HOTWIRE:

Mag Mile-River North area: the lower half of the Michigan Ave area, as well as the River North area just to the West, which has a lot to offer in terms of restaurants and nightlife. Although it's not something I recommend, the Navy Pier area also falls within this zone.

Mag Mile N-Water Tower: the upper half of the NMA shopping area.

Gold Coast-Lake Shore Drive: The very top (North) end of the NMA area, as well as the Gold Coast area, which is a very nice (although smallish) neighborhood a few minutes walk North of the top end of the NMA area.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 1 year later...

Congratulations on your success and glad to hear you had a good stay.

Please remember to post your wins/decisions as you make them so that others can benefit from the information in a timely manner. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]