Priceline Hotel: 3.5* St. Louis (Airport STL) Hilton St. Louis Airport

cbob8
By cbob8,
in

won this property with $45 in my first bid. I've bid in this region at this level many times, and $45 seems to be about the going rate, and the airport Hilton is the most common win. FYI, this property has a group of smallish rooms that Priceline winners are put into-- they are nice rooms, and fine if you're by yourself, but the bed is a queen (or maybe even a double?) and there's no pull out bed or double queen option. So beware if you're bidding on a property at this level in this area to stay with someone you'd rather not share a bed with!

Also, pro-tip! They charge $10 for parking here, but if you have AAA, they only charge $7

Oh, and of course I started my bid using betterbidding.com PRICELINE link!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you're familiar with this property and it works well for your plans... certainly seems like a good rate!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... and thanks for the 'insider tips' with this property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]