Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Gaslamp Quarter South - Convention Center) Hilton Gaslamp

Kate19
By Kate19,
in

For the date of check in Aug 20th out on the 21st for all of these:

San Diego

4-star hotel in the Downtown - Harbor Island area

Amenities: Swimming Pool, Pet Friendly, Restaurant, Business Center, Gym/Spa; Guest Score: 7+ $96

San diego

3.5-star hotel in the Downtown - Harbor Island area

Amenities: Internet, Swimming Pool, Pet Friendly, Restaurant, Gym/Spa; Guest Score: 7+ $95

San Diego

3.5-star hotel in the Point Loma - Shelter Island - Old Town area

Amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Gym/Spa; Guest Score: 8+

$107

San Diego

2.5-star hotel in the Point Loma - Shelter Island - Old Town area

Amenities: Free Breakfast, Internet, Shuttle, Business Center, Gym/Spa; Guest Score: 8+. $105

San Diego

La Jolla:

2 1/2*

$91

Amenities: Free Breakfast, Internet, Swimming Pool, Free Parking, Pet Friendly, Business Center; Guest Score: 8+

If you can help with any of these that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! I always use the links.

Please follow-up each of your Priceline Newport Beach and Priceline Los Angeles threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then reply to this thread and we will have a look at the offers above.

Are your polans for this San Diego trip firm?

What is it that you are really looking for from this stay, as it is not common that a user is seriously considering 2.5* and 4* hotels for the same trip... especially when the 4* hotels are cheaper then their 2.5* counterparts.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... and your searches too! (and please click each again if you believe you have already clicked them)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes these plans are firm. The reason I am looking at 2.5 star hotels and 4 star hotels is this. I know some of the 4* hotels have high parking fees and whatnot. If I can find a nice 2.5 star hotel with free breakfast and or parking I am totally fine with that. If the 4* is nice I am going to look into how much the "extras" will cost at those hotels and then decide if it is worth it. I really don't have a set price point so am just trying to figure out what I can get.

I will reply to the other threads right now. I also just clicked on both of the links.

Thanks!

4* Downtown - could be a lot of properties: Westin Gaslamp, Sheraton San Diego Hotel/Marina, Palomar, Manchester Grand Hyatt, Omni, Westin San Diego and the Solamar. I'd guess the Sheraton San Diego Hotel/Marina would be a more likely possibility, but any of the above would be possible.

3.5* Downtown - I'd guess the Sheraton Suites at Symphony Hall would be a possibility.

2.5* la jolla - I'd guess the Holiday Inn Express La Jolla would be a possibility.

3.5* Point Loma - possibly the Humphries Half Moon Inn Suites.

2.5* Point Loma - I'd guess the Fairfield Old Town or the Best Western Yacht Harbor.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the complete list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. Post only the amenity names (and not the full descriptions that go along with it)

We ended up using Hotwire for this. I'm not sure how to report that
You can use the "Edit to report win" button in the lower right corner to report you wins.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]