For Full Access and To Remove This Box :

(or SCROLL DOWN to view the page you requested)

1) Register for free HERE
2) Validate your account (check your email)
3) Read YOUR MESSAGES

Please Use the Links On The Board for your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE purchases

La Concha Feb 20, 2014

3 replies to this topic

#1 mal123916

mal123916

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

Hello,
I want to stay at La Concha, San Juan Feb 16-18, 2014. Does anyone have succesful bids during that time?
Thanks,
Mike

REGISTER HERE to remove this ad.

Hotwire OR Priceline

#2 thereuare

thereuare

Administrator

• Admin
  • 193,321 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:41 AM

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can't bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE, you have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you choose. With HOTWIRE you can often take an educated guess as to what is being offered based upon the amenities associated with the property, but it's still a 'best guess' and no guarantees you will receive the hotel you're hoping for. As well, HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone, so there is a chance the hotel you're hoping for isn't the one which is offered for your particular dates.

With the above noted, you can use our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins to see any wins in any given area that has been reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.
Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases
Check and Research Hotel Rates at: MAPS and HOTELS.com (now with WALKSCORE!

#3 jglic

jglic

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

I just bid on Priceline and got a room at La Concha for $150 for 2/23/2014 (staying after cruise for one night).

#4 cpdwife1971

cpdwife1971

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

I bid on Priceline and got La Concha for 2 nights 1/3 - 1/5 for $150 per night

Priceline Hotel List Puerto Rico and other Caribbean Islands / Hotwire Hotel List Puerto Rico and other Caribbean Islands

ADD REPLY
(this topic)

photo

POST / REPLY OPTIONS: