Car Rental Debit Card

swincha
By swincha,
in

I am going to rent a car in Las Vegas and do not know how much they could set aside on my debit card. I have a reservation through Budget right now and would like to look at a lower cost however am not sure what policy is for each company since Priceline you don't know which car dealer you will get. Any suggestions?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you click this Priceline Rental Car link you'll see the FIVE rental car companies that PRICELINE currently deals with in the US. Since there are only five companies, and you already know the policy for Budget, i'd call each of the remaining four companies and their policy for debit cards (and if possible call the local Las Vegas Airport location rather than the central reservations line)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and please also check our Support Page for your non-opaque purchases where we have links to most of the major rental companies and online agencies, including Budget.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]