5* Via Veneto (Rome-Italy) Westin Excelsior Italy

jackywidjaya
By jackywidjaya,
in

Booked via lastminute.com Top Secret Hotel

Luxurious hotel dream right in via Veneto

Description:

This hotel is perfectly situated in fashionable Via Veneto, 500 metres from Spagna Metro Station. It features luxurious decor with antique furniture and crystal chandeliers. With refined furniture and custom fabrics, the elegant rooms include a flat-screen TV with both satellite and pay-per-view channels. Some overlook Via Veneto. The hotel includes a 300 m² wellness centre with a hot tub, a gym and an indoor swimming pool.

Price won: Nightly rate is 172.41 GBP which is equivalent to approx 265USD nett of taxes.

checked both Hotwire (Via Veneto- Villa Borghese) and priceline/priceline express, and these time they are much expensive at approx 315usd nett of taxes. I did bid up to similar amount with priceline bidding, but its a no go. The cheapest conventional booking is via booking.com at approx 375usd per night..The saving is about $110 per night for a respected hotel in via veneto..Not bad!! Rome is quite a pricey city and i dont want to risk bidding a 4* hotel via priceline.com or booking via hotwire as the star rating is very subjective.

I wanted to use the link via betterbidding.com...but i dont see one for lastminute.com

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]