Priceline Hotel: Need hotel Near Chicago O'hare for 7/31-8/04

joed25
By joed25,
in

Hi. Im new to this forum and trying to understand how it works! I would like to book a nice hotel Near Chicago O'hare for 7/31-8/04. I see a few 4 star ones on hotwire and priceline but I'm not sure which hotels they are. If anyone could help please let me know. Thank you very much.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

A few questions:

1. What would be your desired budget per night/star rating?

2. Do you need to be by O'Hare, or are you staying there as an alternative to downtown?

3. If you are staying by O'Hare as a downtown alternative, are you driving or flying in?

If you would like a HOTWIRE listing ID'd, please provide the full and complete details of the listing (star rating, price, zone, all amenities)

You can also look here to see the full list of HOTWIRE hotels reported to the board: Hotwire Hotel List Illinois. That list provides both the hotels and the amenities that have been associated with each. It includes what has been reported to the board so far - new hotels and changes to previously reported hotels can happen at any time.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll continue the discussion for your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I read the Messege. Is the 4.5 star on Priceline the Intercontinental?

You can see all hotels and star ratings reported to the board in the Priceline Hotels List for Chicago, but be sure to read the comments at the top of the page as new hotels can be added at any time are previously reported hotels can be upgraded/downgraded.

Once you decide upon zone(s) and/or star rating let us know your maximum bid and we can help suggest a strategy to follow.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]