Hotwire Hotel: Help ID'ing 4* hotel Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

sophielaura
By sophielaura,
in

Hi Guys

Any chance helping out with this one. 4* hotel on Hotwire Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney, from 8/23 to 8/28 2 rooms 2 adults and 1 child per room - cost $77 per room per night - facilities :- Pool(s), Restaurant(s), High-Speed Internet Access - when you check out using the UK site it shows Resort and Fitness. Thanks J

I'm replicating your search on the US version and get the following amenities for my search.

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

My guess would be that this is a new ameity set for Caribe Royal Hotel.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help with this stay.

Yellowdog.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Closing this one off. In the end I went a different route and booked 2 rooms for 5 nights – 8/23 to 8/28 via the Sea World site for the Renaissance Orlando @ Sea World. The package included 14 days unlimited entry to the park and also Busch Gardens and 2 x 6 ( 1 for each park per person) dine all day for free vouchers. Total price was $1677 inc taxes.

As we are off to Tampa after thanks to your HOTWIRE link, our Busch Gardens pass was $534, it makes the hotel a good deal at $1143 – with Sea World and dine all day thrown in for free.

Thanks once again for your continuing help.

John

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]