Hotwire Hotel: 4* Tampa (Westshore - Tampa Airport TPA - South) InterContinental

sophielaura
By sophielaura,
in

Hi

I seem to remember when I stayed here in 2009 and used your site, Hotwire split the airport into 2. Until yesterday I was only seeing Airport South, now getting Airport North for 8/24 through to 8/28. Looking at 4* hotels and have 2 coming up - in South is

Free Parking, Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Braille or raised signage

Which I guess is the Grand Hyatt - having stayed there before

In North is :-

Pet friendly, Near Beach, Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks

J

HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please try the following:

• use this link to search HOTWIRE
  • from the search results page click the offer for each of these hotels
  • on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)
  • on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

Using the method above are you seeing more amenities listed for each of these properties? What is the room rate of each? What is your maximum budget per room per nite (before fees and taxes) for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can't target or bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE, you have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you choose. With HOTWIRE you can often take an educated guess as to what is being offered based upon the amenities associated with the property, but it's still a 'best guess' and no guarantees you will receive the hotel you're hoping for. As well, HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone, so there is a chance the hotel you're hoping for isn't the one which is offered for your particular dates.

Is this for the same set of dates as your Tamap Hotwire thread?

What is your maximum budget for this trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Maximum is about $100-110 per room per night.

I'm after two rooms. The question re Priceline is that checking back to the hotel list now on this site, both IC and Grand Hyatt appear to be in the same zone, whilst Priceline site has both a Tampa Airport South & West Shore as a zone and Tampa Airport West.

As per your other question, yep same trip, just one question as about Pricline other about Hotwire,hence reason I posted ot both pages. J

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please try the following:

• use this link to search HOTWIRE
  • from the search results page click the offer for each of these hotels
  • on the next page click BOOK NOW (no worries about purchasing by accident since no credit card information is entered up to this point)
  • on the left side of the page click the 'See all amenities' link

Using the method above are you seeing more amenities listed for each of these properties? What is the room rate of each? What is your maximum budget per room per nite (before fees and taxes) for this trip?

Using the method above this is the amenity list i'm seeing for the 4* Airport South property:

Free Parking

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... is this what you're currently seeing or only the limited number of amenities you included above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]