5* Singapore (Orchard) Royal Plaza on Scots

OdieUK
By OdieUK,
in

lastminute.com

note this is different to lastminutetravel.com

Royal Plaza on Scots.

lastminute.com were doing a 10% off hotel bookings deal a few days ago. The advertised price for 4 nights 5 star Orchard Road area was GBP £486. allowing for 10% discount - then adding credit card fee the cost came to GBP £445.

I was unable to use hotel id through easyclick etc (mentioned in forum) due to it being lastminute.com and not lastminutetravel.com however, did my research and came up with a shortlist of 3-4 hotels - by checking out the hotwire and priceline hotels in this grade. On completion of reservation was notified it was Royal Plaza on Scots. if i had booked this hotel as normal through lastminute.com the advertised price was £682 (£614 allowing for 10% discount)...so a saving of secret deal over knowing was a massive GBP £169!! having done further checks i could have got this hotel through other sites at GBP £560 - but the saving would have still been GBP £115. Excellent saving for a well rated hotel on tripadvisor.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]