Hotwire Hotel: 5* Rome (Pantheon - Piazza Navona) St. George Roma

neuman101
By neuman101,
in

These are 5 Star hotels in rome from Sept 21-Sept 23rd:

Trevi Fountain/Piazza di Spagna 295.00/nt 75% hotwire approval w/ Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access

Pantheon/Piazza Navona 306.00/nt 100% hotwire approval w/ free breakfast, free internet, boutique hotel, fitness center, restaurant, laundry facilities, high speed internet, spa services, accessible path of travel, accessible bathroom, roll in shower

Via Veneto/Villa Borghese 271.00/nt w/ Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Spa Services

Coliseum/Roman Forum 306.00/nt w/ Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, High-Speed Internet Access

Thanks for any help!!!

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Florida Hotwire thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

I've been looking at 5 stars in Rome also (for a similar timeframe), based on the stars, amenities and TripAdvisor ratings here are my educated guesses...though the only way to know for sure is to actually book one

Pantheon/Plaza Navona - sounds like the St. George (here the Spa/Free Breakfast seems to narrow the field). Read the fine print if you book this one, in addition to the nightly rate there is a resort fee of 10.00/room to be paid directly to the hotel

Coliseum/Roman Forum - Inn at the Forum, very few 5 stars in this area and the trip advisor rating and amenities seem to be a match

Via Veneto/Villa Borghese -Aleph A Boscolo Luxury Hotel (based on spa and trip advisor rating)

Trevi Fountain/Piazza di Spagna - This one is tough, lots of hotels in the area have the same tripadvisor rating and amenities, I am thinking maybe the Sofitel (because I have booked Sofitels through Hotwire before) but it could also be the InterContinental or one of many independent 5 stars in the neighbourhood...there are lots.

The above are just my best guesses based on the available info. I am looking for a 5 star in rome the last week of September so if you book I'd appreciate knowing if I was right :) (or if I am wrong)

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Can you please confirm if you have In-room accessibility among the amenities. You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]