lastminute.com

OdieUK
By OdieUK,
in

Like priceline/hotwire etc - lastminute.com (UK based) are also offering secret hotel deals.

last night I booked Singapore 4 nights 5 star Orchard Road offer - which was being quote at GBP 486.00 incl taxes etc for the 4 nights room only. I had received an email from lastminute.com doing a special 10% off hotel rates just for that one day. I did a dummy run first and found that the 10% worked on secret hotels - which brought the cost down to GBP 436.00. (there was a £9 credit card charge on top). I then found that i could go through quidco and get a further 4% cashback (approx GBP 18.00) as well, which has come through as tracked already.

I went ahead and made the reservation - as i felt a 5 star orchard road offer coming in at just over the £100 mark was excellent value - the hotel I received was the Royal on Scotts - which lastminute.com were quoting at GBP 682.00 if i booked normally.

My questions are:

1: has anyone else used lastminute.com for secret hotel deals

2: are they linking in with priceline/hotwire for the secret deals? as checking the bidding helper - this particular hotel came up as the secret hotel

this is my first post - hope its ok!

thanks

j

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]