For Full Access and To Remove This Box :

(or SCROLL DOWN to view the page you requested)

1) Register for free HERE
2) Validate your account (check your email)
3) Read YOUR MESSAGES

Please Use the Links On The Board for your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE purchases

Priceline now offering "Bill me later"

1 reply to this topic

#1 thesqueegeekid

thesqueegeekid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 751 posts
  • Interests:bidding up $1 at a time...!!!

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:09 AM

I found this under "my profile" ... "billing information"

I've listed the FAQ below ... they do a credit check on you before approving you.

Buy Fast and Feel Secure with Bill Me Later«

Bill Me Later « is a convenient and secure new payment method designed for purchasing on the web or over the phone. As a credit account, Bill Me Later « provides you with the flexibility to purchase without using your credit card. Bill Me Later « is offered through Chase Manhattan Bank USA, National Association (The Bank) and is only available to US customers who are at least 18 years of age. Subject to credit approval.

To request a Bill Me Later « account, you do not have to complete a lengthy application prior to making a purchase. Simply select Bill Me Later « at checkout to complete your request.
There are no account numbers to enter, just top-of-mind information such as date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number. This information is easy to provide and helps us protect you against fraud.
Bill Me Later « offers "zero fraud liability" protection which means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges.
After you use Bill Me Later «, you will receive a billing statement.
Bill Me Later « offers flexible repayment options: you can choose to pay the entire balance with no additional charges or pay a portion of the balance and regular interest charges apply.
Click here for Bill Me Later « FAQs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Me Later« FAQs

Do I need to be approved prior to selecting Bill Me Later « at checkout?

No, you do not need to complete an application or get approval prior to shopping. To request a Bill Me Later « account, simply select Bill Me Later « at checkout. A separate page will appear in which you: 1) verify the billing address you've already provided the merchant, 2) supply your date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number for verification purposes, 3) Review and agree to the E-sign Consent, and 4) review and approve the Bill Me Later « Terms and Conditions to request a Bill Me Later « account.

Is there an Annual Fee?

No. There is no annual fee for using Bill Me Later «.

What is the Annual Percentage Rate?

The Annual Percentage Rate is 17.99%. Of course, you can choose to pay your entire balance by the payment due date and pay no finance charges.

Does Bill Me Later « protect me from unauthorized charges?

Yes, Bill Me Later « provides "zero fraud liability" protection; the same protection provided by most major credit cards. This means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges.

And Bill Me Later « has been designed with other features to help protect against unauthorized use of your account. Your identity is validated with top-of-mind information such as date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. This means there is no account number that can be lost or stolen.

What does Subject to Credit Approval mean?

Bill Me Later « is a credit account that you can use to make purchases. The Bank will review and consider your credit report and other credit related information prior to approval.

Does The Bank review my credit report every time I make a purchase?

The Bank does not review your credit report for each transaction. However, your credit report may be reviewed for some transactions and periodically to provide you with the maximum buying power possible.

Do I have a credit line and how much is it?

The Bank does not issue a credit line. To enhance your convenience, security and buying power, The Bank approves and extends credit for each transaction.

Where else can I use Bill Me Later «?

A growing network of merchants accepts Bill Me Later «. A complete list of the merchants that accept Bill Me Later « is provided on the Bill Me Later « website at www.billmelater.com.

How can I contact Bill Me Later « to find out more about this payment method?

Web: you may visit the Bill Me Later « website at www.billmelater.com or email your questions to customercare@bill-me-later.com.

Phone: to speak with a Customer Care representative you may call 1-866-528-3733 between the hours of 9:00 am and 11:00 pm Eastern Time, seven days per week.

Click here to view the Bill Me Later «Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions will be provided to you again after you select Bill Me Later « at checkout.

REGISTER HERE to remove this ad.

Hotwire OR Priceline

#2 ufjoe21

ufjoe21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:27 AM

intersting, I've heard of a lot about bill me later services for other things

I don't need it personally

ADD REPLY
(this topic)