hydrogenman
By hydrogenman,
in

2* Wakeeney, Kansas Hotel

Super 8 Wakeeney

$53 a night

5/16 - 5/19

2 adult, 2 kids

This was an acceptable hotel, but not nearly as nice as the Days Inn Ellis we stayed at Sunday night a mere 15 minutes away. Room was clean, staff was friendly. WAlls are a bit thin, and doors have big gaps that allow you to hear out in the hall. wasn't a problem for us, but I have two babies, and they woke a lot of people up when they cried at times. Kid friendly staff, had a pack and play on site, and gave me free milk overnight when we ran out of milk for my 17 month old

Free Parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

While not as nice as the nearby Days Inn, hopefully the 'kid friendly' aspect of this property made up for any of its shortcomings and you found it to be a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Kansas Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]