Priceline Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Fishermans Wharf) Sheraton Fishermans Wharf

MandaKay
By MandaKay,
in

Using the PRICELINE link I bid for a 3.5* hotel in San Francisco, Fishermans Wharf area. The suggested median rate was $231. The express deal for the 3.5* hotel was $160. The 4* express deal rate was $134 (go figure) so I shot for lower than that rate. I tried $108. Rejected. Added Marina/Lombard area and bid $117. Rejected. Added the Richmond area and bid $125 and won. From past wins and current rates, I figured I might get a 4* instead and have stayed at the Sheraton in November, so I was happy with my win. :)

another interesting note... I first was bidding on 3 nights and the median rate was $271. I bid all the way up to $145 without any luck. For some reason, dropping one night allowed me to save $20/night. I might try to do the "extend your trip" option and see if I can add another night for the $125 rate.

Thanks BetterBidding!!

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice win for this property and glad you are pleased with the result. Please let us know what you decide and if you have questions regarding the additional night.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]