Check-out date: Mon, Jun 24

Price: $43.00/night

Second:

Chiang Mai area hotel

4*

Free Parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Check-in date: Fri, Jun 24

Check-out date: Mon, Jun 27

Price: $41.00/night

Any information would be helpful!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For Phahonyothin property my guess would be the Chaophya Park Hotel Bangkok, but it is difficult to have too much confidence with just this one solo amenity being shown t be associated with this property.

For the Chiang Mai hotel, i'm not currently seeing this when searching HOTWIRE for your dates, are you still seeing this on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Which zone is this latest property located in?

If you click the SHOW ME button next to this offer and then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you still only see FIVE amenities in the pop-up window?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

it just only one zone ..

the 4* have no vacancy

Now offers 4.5 Star Hotel

Our 4.5-star hotels include:

Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts

Sofitel Hotels

The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts

Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts

and other brand-name and independent hotels

Amenities:

Free Parking, Free Internet, Wheelchair accessible

Price: $48.00/night

chiangmai now offers 4*, Price: $40.00/night

Check-in date: Mon, Jun 24

Check-out date: Thu, Jun 27

Our 4-star hotels include:

Sheraton Hotels & Resorts

Hyatt Hotels & Resorts

Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts

Omni Hotels & Resorts

Novotel Hotels

and other brand-name and independent hotels

Amenities:

Free Parking, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children? Are you on the US version of the HOTWIRE site?

I am seeing a 4.5* offered in this zone for $48/nite which also has an impressive 4.5/5.0 TA rating:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Wheelchair Accessible

Is this within your budget and any interest in this property?

Yes, the occuupancy and number of guests per room often does have an effect on the hotel(s) offered.

Using the same parameters as you i now see the 4*, but with an extra amenity then you had posted:

Free Parking

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... you may need to click this offer in the list of hotels, then on the ensuing page click the 'See all' link under the amenities in order to see the complete list.

The Holiday Inn Chiangmai would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

If you're looking for a hotel in a specific location you can use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will enable you to quickly see hotels near a given location as well as how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further for your first choice of location.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]