Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown East) The Roosevelt Hotel New York

MKHolland
By MKHolland,
in

It's a bit early maybe but I'm looking for a 4* hotel in the zones Central Park South, Chelsea, Empire state building, Lower east side, Mid town west, mid town east and Times square. i used priceline for shorter stays. Dou you think a 6 night request in May will be possible? If so, what price? I already made some bids up to $165. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

Yes, a win for six nites will be possible. However, seasonally this is an expensive time of year in NYC and at current rates i think you'll need to be closer to the $200-area to be successful.

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy let us know your current maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't, please read your messages and then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have another look at your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you haven't, please read your messages and then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have another look at your trip above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

2x

After reading your messages and clicking each of the links above, using the PRICELINE US site, what is the room rate per nite in US Dollars?

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]