Room questions

barbieci
By barbieci,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

When using the discount services, a standard room is guaranteed. You can ask at check-in regarding upgrades, but the hotel may charge more or say no. There is no guarantee what the hotel may say, and it may depend on the day or who you talk to.

If you need assistance with your stay, please post the details of your trip - date/s of travel, destination, budget per night, zone/s of interest and desired star rating.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I understand I can ask at checkin. Im just wondering if I can contact resort ahead of time and upgrade my room. Dont mind if I have to pay. Just want a silver suite not a standard. I wouldnt want to wait until arrival that is too risky. Thanks

Welcome to Betterbidding.

When using the discount services, a standard room is guaranteed. You can ask at check-in regarding upgrades, but the hotel may charge more or say no. There is no guarantee what the hotel may say, and it may depend on the day or who you talk to.

If you need assistance with your stay, please post the details of your trip - date/s of travel, destination, budget per night, zone/s of interest and desired star rating.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Did you win a hotel already OR is there a hotel that you're expecting to win?

What are the details of your trip: star rating, city, zone, dates of your stay (and if you've already won a hotel the name of the hotel and winning bid amount)?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]